Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Portuguese Class

...is boring. Now, if you think otherwise, I may well find you, stalk you, hunt you and massacre you until you admit you were wrong. If that's not extreme enough for you then I don't know what is.
I am writing this blog as  Miss Barros writes on the board. Students turning around and discussing what not when meant to be writing about Gil Vicente. I must say, Portuguese is turning into more of a history lesson, which is interesting in fact, much better than flippin grammar...no? Speaking of history, I didn't pick the subject for GCSE. Its not that I 'dislike' it, it's just that I prefer geography and if I picked both, well, it would be a lot of work. Anyway, back on to Portuguese!
Tomas Ayash is prentending to be Socrates, waving his arms round like a politician, calling for a debate. We start reading more Gil Vicente

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1 comment:

  1. An absolutely scathing account of a lesson where you express your intense boredom through doing something constructive like creating a blog post for the rest of us to enjoy. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete